FRANCISCO LEYTON JIMÉNEZ
Francisco has extensive experience in providing legal advice to individuals and companies on different aspects of Civil, Commercial, Administrative and Construction Law, and has also defended clients against governmental bodies in all instances of Court.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Law, University of Seville, 1996.
- Master in Business. Legal Advice, Cajasol Institute, Seville, 1998
- Advanced course in Construction Law, Fydu Foundation, 2006.
- Member of Malaga's Bar Association since 1998.
ANA LEYTON JIMÉNEZ
Ana has strong academic qualifications and has gained experience in civil, banking and financial sectors. Throughout her career she has provided legal advice to companies and individuals, securing a successful outcome in a multitude of court email@example.com
- Degree in Law, University of Seville, 2005.
- Member of Malaga's Bar Association since 2010.